For the price you can't go wrong staying here. We rented a small freestanding cabin that had a living room/kitchen combo, bedroom with king bed and a bathroom. The kitchen has full refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster and coffee maker with free coffee. There is a laundry room at the back of the hotel that is free for guests including detergent which is something you won't find at many places. The front of the hotel is across the street from a small beachfront park and the beach is only about 100 yards away. The rear of the property faces an inlet from the inner harbor and has grills for cooking, 2 docks, a small pool and 4 kayaks that are also free to use. The location is just steps from all of the shops and restaurants around Times Square but it was always quiet at the hotel.
The only minor fault that I can think of is that at checkin we were basically handed a key and were pointed to our room, leaving us to figure out everything on our own. My wife and I are experienced travelers so it wasn't a big deal for us but some people might be a little put off by it. I think most of the clientelle there are repeat visitors and already know the place. That being said, the owners were helpful with any questions we had and let us checkout late so we didn't have to head for the airport too early. While Fort Myers Beach is a nice spot to visit it's probably not a place we'll return to but if we did we would definately stay at the Holiday Court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Court Villas and Suites are across the street from the beach and on a waterway behind us leading out to the Gulf of Mexico. One bedroom suites and one or two bedroom villas are available. We have wireless internet, a heated pool, boat docks, laundry facility, kayaks, and a great location close to restaurants, shops, watersports, nightly entertainment, and of course......Fort Myers Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Holiday Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Court Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- The Holiday Court Fort Myers Beach, Florida