My wife and I have stayed at the Holiday Court several times over the last few years and have always enjoyed it. The location is very convenient to restaurants and shops, and the beach is right across the street. The free use of kayaks is a nice perk. Cathy and Steven go out of their way to make us feel welcome. They even had a complimentary cookout for their guests. The hotel is cozy and quaint and maybe a little older than some of the other establishments. Some people complain about the rooms showing their age, but having worked in the hotel industry myself, I realize how expensive renovations can be.
I do feel the need to refute some of the previous reviews. I was a guest during the July 4th holiday and am familiar with the group who wrote the recent unfounded and petty comments. Some people don’t seem to understand that hotel rooms have a maximum allowable occupancy. When you try to cram in more people, you’re breaking the rules and the owner has the right to be perturbed. When you show up with more vehicles than you’re allowed, and there’s not enough parking to accommodate them, then that’s your problem, not the motel owner’s. When you make too much noise and other guests start to complain, I was one of those guests, the owner has the right to ask you to quiet down. The fact that the police had to be called shows how rude you were acting. And accusing the owner of being racist is ludicrous. I’ve found that people who play the race card in such instances are just ignorant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Court Villas and Suites are across the street from the beach and on a waterway behind us leading out to the Gulf of Mexico. One bedroom suites and one or two bedroom villas are available. We have wireless internet, a heated pool, boat docks, laundry facility, kayaks, and a great location close to restaurants, shops, watersports, nightly entertainment, and of course......Fort Myers Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Holiday Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Court Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- The Holiday Court Fort Myers Beach, Florida