Yesterday we arrived around 5:30 pm. I am writing the review a little early buy I want to share my first experience. When I booked the room, it stated I was booking an apartment style room with a bedroom and living area and a small kitchen. Well...I booked wrong, but the owners quickly put us in a nice little apartment style with a bedroom and 2 beds, a living room with a fold out couch and a small kitchen with updated appliances. They also have provided some of the comforts of home with dishes and coffee, etc. Two grills out that I cannot wait to use and plenty of seating and tables out to enjoy also.
The bed slept great...very soft. Pillows were a little too firm but that is a personal preference for my husband and I. My oldest daughter stated that the sofa bed slept good also.
The inn is in the middle of everything. A little disappointed that I can't see the beach but there are beautiful views of the water behind us.
Looking forward to the next 6 days. Hoping that it will just as great as our first day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Court Villas and Suites are across the street from the beach and on a waterway behind us leading out to the Gulf of Mexico. One bedroom suites and one or two bedroom villas are available. We have wireless internet, a heated pool, boat docks, laundry facility, kayaks, and a great location close to restaurants, shops, watersports, nightly entertainment, and of course......Fort Myers Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Holiday Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Court Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- The Holiday Court Fort Myers Beach, Florida