I have stay here twice this year,steve and cathy r great people,i will always go back,thank you steve and cathy,we had a great 4th of july,see ya next year...Mary perkins..INDIANA!! my grandkids loved it there..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Court Villas and Suites are across the street from the beach and on a waterway behind us leading out to the Gulf of Mexico. One bedroom suites and one or two bedroom villas are available. We have wireless internet, a heated pool, boat docks, laundry facility, kayaks, and a great location close to restaurants, shops, watersports, nightly entertainment, and of course......Fort Myers Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Holiday Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Court Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- The Holiday Court Fort Myers Beach, Florida