“Dinner, Soccer Team”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant on a Saturday for dinner, had made reservations for 35. They were ready for us, staff was friendly, efficient and ready handle us. The food came out quickly and it was good. Great variety on the menu. Family oriented business and it showed..
Would recommend and return without even thinking about it..
Thanks Bayside Grille!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Nice waitstaff, they have game systems for kids. Had a variety of foods on the menu and everything tasted great.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

My husband and I there a couple of times while we were on vacation. I had the burger special one night and he had their famous sammi. They both were very good. Great happy hour!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I have driven by this place 100 times and I’ve never been in. I went Here today I was very happy with the service and the food. My sandwich was good the beer was cold Joe behind the bar is on top of things. I will definitely be back

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Love the pizza. But they been adding items to bill that should be included and they're not telling you. Like cheese on a cheeseburger or cheese on a Philly cheese steak. Or charging youextrs for pepperoni for a pepperoni pizza. Then waitress getting an attitude when you ask why.

Date of visit: June 2018
Robyn S, Manager at Bayside Sports Bar and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

I'm sorry but we are not "sneaky". (1) Our menu has a Hamburger (build your own burger) which clearly states add cheese for a $1.00, there is not a "cheeseburger" listed. (2) Cheese Pizza listed, add toppings for the additional cost depending on size of pizza, there is no pepperoni pizza listed. Philly cheese steak comes with cheddar cheese sauce, there is a charge for extra cheese. Thank you for the review but please get the facts straight