“Second time's a charm!”

Caribbean Pearl Restaurant and Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Floribbean food with fresh ingredients made daily from a scratch kitchen. The Caribbean Pearl offers an array of food specializing in fresh seafood and tropical fruit, Vegeterians not a problem here. Local food critics agree that"The Caribbean Pearl" is a winner. We offer 200 seats inside and out with local live entertainment from The Blues to Spanish guitar. Full liquor bar and fine dining with a casual atmosphere!
Naples, Florida
“Second time's a charm!”
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Our second trip to the pearl this summer. Very consistent with food quality and taste. This is extremely important in this industry. The owners couldn't of been nicer! Tom and Christine are great people and they truly appreciate our business. We had a table of ten and all needs were met. The portions are a little on the small side, but the quality and taste was impeccable. The mahi is the meal to get!

1 Thank l4dnaples

santa ana, ca
“Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy”
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Went to the Caribbean Pearl for my birthday dinner.

No reservations were needed. The restaurant was pretty empty and lots of free parking. The waitress said it was because it is nearing the end of the season.

The host had seated us and actually offered us our pick of any table and one of my friends made mention that it was my birthday.

Ordered lots of food. The island wings come in many flavors. The hot wings have good flavor, the pineapple mango is a must try and the jerk wings are almost right.

The service was great and they honor pretty much every request. The drinks were continuously refilled.
I guess my only disappointment was that the complimentary birthday dessert never showed up.

On the way out the host that seated us asked about the dessert. I told him it never came and he apologized.
My final notes .... don't go for any special occasions unless you don't care about the finishing touches. Do go for good food. If you don't live near by buy a pineapple mango sauce bottle

NY
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 21 August 2011

This restaurant has great appetizers. The drinks were good. The entrees were plentiful and delicious. I would go eat here again.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank nancy465
Bonita Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoy great food with a Caribbean flare!!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We all had shimp and lobster scampi. Great eating.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Clara Anne G
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Best place on Fort Myers Beach”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

After living in Southwest Florida for 26 years I am happy to say that Fort Myers Beach finally has an excellent restaurant- "The Caribbean Pearl". You must check it out. I ordered the fish sandwich w/ sweet potatoe fries. Food and Service was excellent. The atmoshphere is comfortable and everyone is very nice and friendly. Also, I did notice that the place is kept very clean. Most of the beach places are somewhat dirty, but The Caribbean Pearl sure seems to care about how their restaurant is kept.
I was very impressed. If you go to Fort Myers Beach, you must stop at the Caribbean Pearl. This restaurant in located in a plaza called Key Estero Shops, which has lots of parking. ( most places on the beach do not). This place is Fabulous.

• Visited July 2011