“Fabulous”
Review of Chicago Dawg House

Chicago Dawg House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Best french fries I've ever had in my life! Hot dogs were amazing! Fast and friendly service. We will be back every time on ft meyers beach.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Pleasantly surprised to find this small fast food stand on our hotel premise. Other hotel guests recommended the food so,we ordered lunch. The gentleman working that day is a bit of a character, he can be a bit abrupt but I think it's just his demeanor. Get over it, order a couple sandwiches, fries, and soft drinks and wait at the pool (if you're staying at Silver Sands) and he'll deliver. We'll be back!

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Rude rude rude! I'm a vegetarian and was refused service because I wanted a dog without the dog. Apparently a bun with condiments is unacceptable. Veggies, boycott this establishment.

3  Thank 664natashah
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Gentlemen server could use customer service training. He was rude and not very friendly. I and another gentlemen asked for a hot dog and he made us feel dumb like if we did not know what we were asking for.

1  Thank Viktor262
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We had breakfast here every morning. Their food is very good and quite reasonable. And they always brought out a bowl of water for our dog and played with her. The service was fantastic!!!