“Great time fishing”
Review of MacAttack Charters

MacAttack Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: MacAttack Charters offers grouper, snapper fishing and shark fishing. Trips range from 4-hours to 24-hours. We offer offshore fishing from 3 to 80 miles off the coast of Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island. Captain Lewis operates a 39' custom sportfish with the largest fishing deck of any charter boat in the area. The boat has an onboard restroom for your convenience. Captain Lewis was born and raised on Sanibel Island and has been fishing these waters for over 40 years. Call in advance to book reservations as spots book up quickly!
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Went out Monday, 1/20/14 and had a great time fishing. We had a full boat and everyone left with a large amount of fish. I have never seen so many red snapper before in my life. The Captain was very attentive and professional. This was our second time on his boat and we will use him again.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is the 5th winter I've spent in Fort Myers. The first two I tried several different charters. Since my first trip with the Macattack, I haven't gone with any one else. During this time I've been out about 12 times. Every trip was successful and enjoyable. More times than not everybody brought home a lot of fish. One trip everyone limited out on red grouper (4). Captain Mac works hard for you and does everything he can to make it t day. Highly recommended for families ,great atmosphere..
Only drawback is that hes a Miami Dolphins fan,

Doug

Reviewed 30 November 2013

nice, boat ride, pretty sunset ... not a single fish. No fish, saw a few birds. Sunset was pretty, being from the Midwest, a boat ride in November is always a plus. Unfortunately, no sharks.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My girlfriend and I went out shark fishing for the first time and had a great time. We caught 10 sharks in the 3 hours we were out. Capt Louis was very friendly and accommodating! The boat was super clean and we had a great overall experience! We will be back for a return trip.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

My girlfriend and I went out for a four hour trip. The boat was very clean. We have fished Barbados, Bahamas, Vancouver Island, not to mention the numerous other places along the way. We know that with fishing you have your good days and your bad days. This was an awesome day! The action started around 10 minutes after we arrived and didn't let up. We had many double headers. We landed about 15 sharks and fought and lost about the same. If you know how to fish the Capt. lets you do it all, except bait the hook and release the shark, which is fine with us. We came back an hour and a half early due to exhaustion and skin worn of my fingers from so much reeling. So much action we didn't even have time to drink a beer or eat a sandwich. Way to go Captain!