We've stayed in this area of Ft. Myers before. After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor that this hotel was currently renovated, we decided to give it a try. The front desk staff was very friendly when we checked in. The lobby was very updated. Our room was on the first floor with sliding doors opening to a small patio and the pool area. We loved the patio and sat out there a lot. The room was inviting and clean. There were plenty of fluffy towels. Everything looked very new. The breakfast selection was nice. They even had breakfast to go at the front desk if you wanted to take it with you. There was plenty of parking and we used a side door close to our room. The room was so quiet at night. I was traveling with my mom so we got a 10% senior discount. This room was a great value.
Some of the cons - they need better signs to tell you where to turn into the hotel. It is on a road parallel to Summerlin but the parking lot is hard to find. Housekeeping came to our room at 9:00am every day to clean. We finally put the do not disturb on the door. There was new furniture but no dresser to store your clothes. There was a drawer in the night table and two drawers under the tv.
We really enjoyed our stay and will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway Florida