For the past fourteen years we have stayed at The Hampton Inn Ft Myers Beach/ Sanibel. They still continue to please and make it a special occasion to visit. During the past year, they have totally revamped their hotel from top to bottom and certainly room to room. We were totally pleased with the new fresh, updated look in furnishings, colors and style.
The staff, from the manager down to the maid employees do everything they can to satisfy the requests of their guests.
The pool area continues to be an outstanding feature of this hotel; along with their comfortable, open atrium. For rest and relaxation, we repeat after all these years, cannot be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway Florida