Spent 4 days here and could not believe how horrible this place is! Elevator broken ( we were on the 3th floor) TV cable goes out also! Internet horrible, furnishings dated, towels smell, outside walkways could use a good power washing, black mold on buildings. Some kind of jackhammer or drilling notice outside our room at 8:00A.M. ( office had no idea someone was working there!)
No apologies for any of this. Guest book in the room states "100 percent satisfaction guaranteed"
Could of fooled me! Also do not provide beach towels, beach chairs or umbrellas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit beautiful Fort Myers Beach and stay where you play – The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites! Our World-Famous Tiki Bar – poolside in the center of the hotel – is one of the most popular bars on the island. Join us for live entertainment nightly and the best bands on the beach on weekends. The Lighthouse Resort is located in the heart of the exciting Times Square entertainment district. We are 200′ from the Gulf of Mexico – an easy walk to the best Fort Myers Beach has to offer! Wade in the surf, rent a Wave Runner or fish off the pier. Shopping, dining and open air Key West style bars are just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Lighthouse Resort Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach
- The Lighthouse Resort Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach, Florida