“Great Atmosphere Food Average” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cabana's Beach Bar & Grill

Cabana's Beach Bar & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, View, Bar Scene, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Grab a bamboo barstool, breathe in the fresh ocean air, meet locals, mingle with visitors, order a frozen pina colada and let the good times begin! Cabana's Beach Bar and Grille on Fort Myers Beach offers fresh, casual Floridian food and tropical cocktails along with a full liquor bar - all of which can be enjoyed inside the open-air tiki patio or outside directly on the beach. In the spirit of the island's laid-back atmosphere, Cabana's is accessible from the sand or the streets of the Fort Myers Beach entertainment district. Located at the landmark DiamondHead Resort, just a few feet from the water's edge, Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille is a Fort Myers Beach hot-spot both day and night.
Ithaca, New York
“Great Atmosphere Food Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Located on the beach in The Diamond Head Beach Resort, the atmosphere is fantastic. Drinks were good, I had a Piña Colada and my friend did the Bloody Mary Bar both were enjoyable. I don't care for being served in plastic cups but I'm assuming it's done for safety reasons at the pool, which was connected by a gate. I ordered the turkey wrap with a side of fruit. They gave me fries instead. I asked for the ranch dressing to be on the side and was so glad I did because the wrap was very salty ( I can generally handle a good bit of salt) not sure if it was the bacon or the turkey or if they put salt on it but it was too much and I could only eat half. My friend got the Grouper sandwich, one of her favorite fishes. She said she was not impressed by it at all but said the fries were good. The waiter was extremely friendly and pleasant. I would probably go back for a drink sometime but not to eat. Our bill was over $40 and we only had one drink each with our meal.

Visited July 2014
SunStream M, General Manager at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Ithacamomof2,
Thank you very much for dining with us at Cabana's Beach Bar and Grille. I'm pleased to hear you had a good experience and enjoyed the drinks. Yes, we have to use plastic cups due to the pool. Thank you for your feedback on the food, I'll make a mention of it to our cook. Thank you again and we do hope to see you back soon.

Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Located right on the beach. Great lunch in a breezy tropical atmosphere. Our bartender, Dylan was very friendly, and made a perfect from scratch margarita. We will be back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank VickieGreece
SunStream M, General Manager at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear VickieGreece,
Thank you for stopping into Cabana's Beach Bar on Fort Myers Beach. I'm excited to hear that you had a great time and glad Dylan did a great job taking care of you. Our entire staff does a great job and we're very proud of them. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.

“Why go anywhere else?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

When on vacation one labors to figure out where to go for dinner. No problem--Cabana has great food and wide variety you would find in countless restaurants on Fort Meyers Beach. Great prices, service, and view of the beach and pool.

2 Thank Jonathan David M
Dear Jonathan David,
Thank you very much for dining with us at Cabana's Beach Bar and Grille. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Nothing beats a great meal right on the beach, looking out over the Gulf of Mexico. Thank you again and we do hope to see you back soon.

“Lunch ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Dylan bartender and Matt waiter by pool where both excellent. Always ready there when you needed something. Special request not an issue. Will be back.

SunStream M, General Manager at Cabana's Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Laura A,
Thank you very much for dining with us at Cabana's Beach Bar and Grille. I'm pleased to hear that Dylan and Matt did a great job of taking care of you. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them both. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back soon.

Greenville, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We just had drinks, but the beach view was fantastic.The Margaritas were tasty. Our server, Jeremy, was most attentive and very personable. One other thing, the chairs were the most comfortable I've sat in on the beach!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Deb588
Dear Deb588,
Thank you for stopping in and seeing us at Cabana's Beach Bar. I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience and that Jeremy did a great job taking care of you. Your happiness is always our top priority. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.