We stayed at Gull wing from 4/4 to 4/9/2008. We can say nothing but good things about it. As we arrived we where plesantly suprised about our room ( expected a 1 bedroom and had a 2).
We took our son with us whos 17 for his grad. The condos are very clean and have plenty of room. We liked the layout. We found its easy to get arround at the islamd with the trolly ( we don't like driving down there) for just 25Cents a person. We got everywhere we wanted. The staff went out of there way to make our stay great. We had a coffee maker that broke and within 10 min it was replaced.We found many good places to eat within walking distance of the Resort. One we recomend is Loggerheads we went there a couple of times and had excellent food. For people who like fishing Cap Tony's is a cheap way to go all day fishing with a great crew and captain. We went 2 times and had a blast. ( just $ 60 per person from 8 am to 5 pm).
The beach is just beautiful there so white and clean. This family will be back next year for sure .
The Geis Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked into the charming south end of Fort Myers Beach on the widest stretch of sand, GullWing offers 66 condominium 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom suites with complete home amenities, including in-room laundry and a full kitchen. Enjoy a beachfront pool, elevated tennis court, fitness room, guest bicycles, barbecue grilling deck, poolside snack bar, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your GullWing Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gullwing Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Gullwing Beach Fort Myers
- Gullwing Fort Myers
- GullWing Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida
- Gullwing Resort