We just returned from a relaxing week at the Gullwing Resort. We booked through Sunwing and got the car, flight and suite for a great price. We we're suppose to be getting a one bedroom, but when we checked in they gave us a 1400 square foot two bedroom suite. It was fabulous and has totally spoiled us for future holidays. We went to the Edison Ford winter homes and enjoyed that. We also went for an airboat ride in the Everglades.
The shells on the beach are endless. If you go out for a walk on the beach when the tide is out you will see lots of live starfish, conchs, sand dollars.
The best restaurant we ate at was recommended by the hotel and it was called the fresh catch bistro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked into the charming south end of Fort Myers Beach on the widest stretch of sand, GullWing offers 66 condominium 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom suites with complete home amenities, including in-room laundry and a full kitchen. Enjoy a beachfront pool, elevated tennis court, fitness room, guest bicycles, barbecue grilling deck, poolside snack bar, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your GullWing Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gullwing Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Gullwing Beach Fort Myers
- Gullwing Fort Myers
- GullWing Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida
- Gullwing Resort