Left the Don Cesar because we weren't pleased with the resort. Some quick searching we came up with the GullWing resort. Yes it is a bit pricy but you get more then what you pay for. Very large condos. Ours had 3 bedrooms and a bath and a half.
We have a balcony gulf view suite and sunsets are second only to Caribbean.
Great view of the pool and jacuzzi.
The fireworks on New Year's Eve at Times Square were spectacular and the party atmosphere just added to the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked into the charming south end of Fort Myers Beach on the widest stretch of sand, GullWing offers 66 condominium 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom suites with complete home amenities, including in-room laundry and a full kitchen. Enjoy a beachfront pool, elevated tennis court, fitness room, guest bicycles, barbecue grilling deck, poolside snack bar, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your GullWing Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gullwing Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Gullwing Beach Fort Myers
- Gullwing Fort Myers
- GullWing Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida
- Gullwing Resort