All reviewsflippers restaurantstate parkestero bayluxury suitefloor to ceiling windowssaw dolphinswatching dolphinscomplimentary breakfastacross the streethot tubmanagement companyliving roomonsite restaurantawesome viewsfull kitchenlarge balconybonita springs
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our 7 day stay here very much! Loved our 2 room suite and large balcony. We saw dolphins, rays, manatees & many different birds from our balcony. Our room was very well appointed with a wonderfully comfortable bed. We will stay here again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017

This place is the idyllic hotel if you really want to unplug and relax. My husband and I went down and were looking for a place to relax and this certainly fit the bill.

Sarah at the front desk was so friendly and helpful from the moment we came in (made us feel welcome and special!), told us about the resort facilities and gave us a great room where we cooked many meals and enjoyed watching the dolphins with a gorgeous view of the wildlife bird sanctuary.

The pool was really nice and kept clean.

We loved our Jacuzzi in our room and the wonderful balcony!

All the staff was friendly, but Sarah went above and beyond!

Room Tip: Spring for the Top Floor, it's soooo worth it!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beachdoll_11
Reviewed 23 November 2017

This was a great weekend getaway for my wife and I from the cold of Connecticut. The beaches at Lovers Key and Sanibel Island were warm, sunny, and relaxing.

We stayed in a residential unit at Lovers Key Resort which had everything we needed. The restaurant next door had wonderful drinks and seafood inspired meals.

The only complaint was the presence of small ants on the bedroom night stands and bathroom sink. These didn't bother me too much, and I didn't dare point them out to my wife, or we would have been looking for another place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Initially I was disappointed to find out that the room that I had scheduled did not align with what I had described in my expectations. The room reserved for me was facing the parking lot while I wanted to room directly next to the water. This was corrected and so much more by a wonderful person named Adrienne who works for the resort. Adrienne took the initiative to set me up with the perfect room on the 12th floor with the wrap around window and a beautiful view of the Bay. But that wasn't all, in my refrigerator when I arrived was a bucket of champagne and some chocolate covered strawberries. And that still was not all, because rose petals traced their way through the room to a wonderful whirlpool spa and then onward into the bedroom where towel sculptures shaped like Swans set on the bed in the center of heart-shaped rose petals. We were ecstatic to see how Adrienne had accommodated us. As I write this, I am currently still here at the resort sitting on the balcony looking out at the water and watching the boats go by. However if the beginning of our honeymoon is any indication of how my stay will be, then this is a great resort with good people and I'm very much looking forward to a wonderful stay. In the end, great customer service isn't about mistakes or gaps in communication that can occur, but how customers are treated once these things are pointed out and the staff are made aware that you are not completely satisfied. In this regard, Adrienne and the staff here at this Resort deserve High marks and Praises for their approach to customer service and a relaxing environment established at the Lovers Key Resort.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yusuf J
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I've visited Ft Myers Beach for years and always liked the place but its my first stay at Lover's Key Resort and its just great !!! Room with water view, very clean, looks like (at least this unit) was newly renovated. Very, very comfortable. Staff very friendly and polite. Restaurant named Flipper next to the pool was also very nice. Good food, good prices and next to the water as well.
Very close to Lover's key State Park where there's lots if activities too.
Altogether, had a great time here. Highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple