I have been going to Mariner's Boathouse since I was a baby with my parents and I am now 30 years old. I have gone with family, friends and just the wife and I. I have so many amazing memories of this place growing up. The activities they have for children of all ages keep them occupied and happy as they did for me while I was young. There was always something to do or and the pool was always clean and fun. As I grew up I had just as much fun as a teen and in my early 20s going to the town and meeting new people. Yes the bunk beds are a bit small but it added to the fun of the room. The older I got the tougher it became to fit in them but the pull out couch/bed in the living room was adequate. Walking on the beach to the holiday inn is always a pleasant trip and fun atmosphere at the bar. You cant beat the screened in porch outside every room. I have spent a lot of my time out there playing cards, eating dinner or having a few drinks with family and friends. Now I am 30 and still stay 2 weeks every year with my parents and wife in April. This year I will keep the tradition alive as well as bringing my new born 3 month old with us for his first trip anywhere on a plane. I couldn't think of a more fitting vacation for my boy and I can only hope he can create his own great memories as I have here for a long time to come.
Take a chance with this place, you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boat Themed timeshare resort located on the gulf. All rooms are one bedroom, that will sleep six. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mariner Boathouse Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Boathouse Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Mariner Boathouse Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida