My wife, sister-in-law and mysely just spent 7 nights at this resort. The rooms look just like you are on a boat, with bunk beds in the kitchen built right into the wall, the kitchen table is attached to the wall with slide in cushion's.Both bathrooms are decorated with boat fixtures and the window's are port holes.My wife and i had a very cozy bedroom with plenty of space and my sister-in-law slept on a pull out couch on the other end of this condo. We had a full kitchen, and good size living room. The thing that we all liked was the good size screened in porch over looking the ocean, we spent many long nights sitting out there.
During the day after taking long walks on the beach collecting shells, we would just relax and sit out at the pool, for supper the resort had 4 gas grills that we used about 4 of the nights we were there, we would cook our food and just eat out on the screened in porch.They also offer a room with 6 washing machines, you supply the detergent, and 6 dryers, makes going home with dirty clothes, a breeze. Plenty of things to do away from the resort, grocery store right down the street, and plenty of other stores nearby. Over all we really enjoyed our stay here and would definetly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boat Themed timeshare resort located on the gulf. All rooms are one bedroom, that will sleep six. All rooms experienced a renovation of kitchens and baths in 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Mariner Boathouse Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Boathouse Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Mariner Boathouse Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida