See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Just got home yesterday. PalmTerrace was the ideal place for our family vacation. If you're looking for a stress free vacation, this is the place to go! Very clean and comfortable. They have a very nice pool to cool off and the beach is also very close if you want to venture out. The Bayfront Bistro was the BEST for celebrating my daughter's birthday. Their tiki hut was a great place for family and friends to gather in the afternoon or in the evening. Can't help but have a great time where everyone can relax and enjoy themselves. Thank you Sue and Mark!

Room tip: We had the two bedroom and two bath upstairs, loved it. You could see my family at the beach, off our bedroom deck or from the patio door. Just out side our entrance door and down the steps the pool was there, it doesn't get any better than that!
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and i booked a one week stay at palm terrace after reading many lovely reviews and were not disappointed! We love this place!! From the moment we arrived the cleanliness of the property, and apartment was pristine! They only supply a limited amount paper products, like toilet paper and paper towels, but with a publix maybe a 3 min drive away on estero we were all set! They had a grill we were able to use (although it appeared to be broken when we used it the 2nd time) and the pool was sparkling clean! Most days we had it to ourselves!! The walk to the beach was crazy short!! Cross estero blvd to a private beach entrance and we were on the white sands of ft myers beach!! This end of the island was very quiet, all the spring breakers were up the Lani Kai side, which is a dump in my opinion! Estero blvd gets quite backed up with traffic though at certain times of the day so we had to plan accordingly if we didnt want to sit in traffic for a half and hour or longer to leave the island. Susan and mark were extremely friendly and accommodating and if I ever come back to ft myers I will definitely stay at palm terrace! Thanks Susan for a memorable stay!! -Jacqueline the picky one and Sean!

Date of stay: March 2013
Reviewed 20 November 2012

These apartments have everything you might need for your stay. There is a laundry for guest use and they also have beach chairs and umbrellas for use. The pool is heated and great at the end of the day. A lovely garden area with a tiki hut is a nice place to have a drink in the evening.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SBrophy
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Can't talk enough about the hospitality of my whole experience. Like hanging out with old friends, or neighbors! Clean fresh apts. Enough dinnerware to feed 20. Steps from the beach, bikes, pool, everything was fantastic! All this only and hour or so from my front door in St. Pete! How was a gal to know? Leave it to my friend from Co. who was escaping wildfires! Thank you Susan, Mark and Shelby, for an unforgettable time and the best sleep I've had in years! You will be seeing me Soon! Thanks Again!
Ellen FitzGerald
St Pete, FL

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hblankenship
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Relaxing and comfortable. Easy access to everything. Beach chairs, beach towels, umbrellas, bikes, and gas grill a definite perk. Would definitely return. Great restaurant recommendations from Sue. Tiki hut a nice place to hang, washer and dryer on site. Landscaping beautiful and lush. 120 steps to the beach....yes, we counted.

Date of stay: July 2012