We found this hotel from Tripadvisor and stayed here because it had good reviews and it is located right on the beach. The room was clean and he staff was friendly. We swam in the pool, cooked out on the grill and walked down to the beach every day, it was perfect. The location is great if you want to be located directly on the beach. We will definitely stay here again when we back to Fort Meyers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a truly charming and intimate Gulf front oasis on the white sands of beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Sandpiper Gulf Resort is a seaside escape set on the softest 315 feet of sand in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. With just 63 suites, newly remodeled in classic British West Indies style, the Sandpiper sits on a breathtaking stretch of beach in the heart of Estero Island. Stroll the perfect white sands. Grab a wave runner and fly across the calm Gulf waters. Take a refreshing dip in our Gulf front pool. Wake up each morning and sip your coffee on a private balcony or lanai overlooking the turquoise waters. The Sandpiper is your tranquil paradise. Yet, we're also just minutes from all sorts of activities including championship golf, fishing and boating charters, tennis clubs, shopping centers and movie theaters. You enjoy the best of both worlds - a Florida vacation that truly feels like an escape with all the conveniences you desire right around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandpiper Gulf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Gulf Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Sandpiper Gulf
- Sandpiper Gulf Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida