We recently stayed at the Sandpiper Gulf Resort Feb 15-19. We booked a beach view room , and really enjoyed the view from the balcony. It was nice having the rental company in front of the resort. We rented beach chairs every day, and went parasailing, and rented a wave runner one day. Beautiful beach and weather was perfect. Estero Blvd was bumper to bumper most afternoons, and early evening. We had a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a truly charming and intimate Gulf front oasis on the white sands of beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Sandpiper Gulf Resort is a seaside escape set on the softest 315 feet of sand in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. With just 63 suites, newly remodeled in classic British West Indies style, the Sandpiper sits on a breathtaking stretch of beach in the heart of Estero Island. Stroll the perfect white sands. Grab a wave runner and fly across the calm Gulf waters. Take a refreshing dip in our Gulf front pool. Wake up each morning and sip your coffee on a private balcony or lanai overlooking the turquoise waters. The Sandpiper is your tranquil paradise. Yet, we're also just minutes from all sorts of activities including championship golf, fishing and boating charters, tennis clubs, shopping centers and movie theaters. You enjoy the best of both worlds - a Florida vacation that truly feels like an escape with all the conveniences you desire right around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpiper Gulf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Gulf Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Sandpiper Gulf
- Sandpiper Gulf Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida