“Excellent American Cuisine”
Review of Chuck's Last Stop - CLOSED

Chuck's Last Stop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chuck's Last Stop: An American Grill is a fine dining restaurant a block off the Fort Myers Beach. We offer excellent food along with a relaxing atmosphere. Our motto is: We take food seriously, but not much else! Enjoy the beach and then come in and enjoy a meal.
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I've been eating at Chuck's since April. There has never been a time when the food was not great. The same can be said about the service. Both Chuck's are very personable. I usually have the volcano roll appetizer and a steak. Outstanding of course. I make a point of taking anyone that visits me from out of town here for the experience. Also, very family friendly, my kids love it.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

I must say coming here was a great decision! The owner and his staff are very hospitable and friendly, my husband and I had great conversations with them. The food is absolutely wonderful and very tasty! I would highly recommend the volcano roll for an appetizer.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

From what we could tell, there are two chucks that work there and or own the place. Chuck and Chuck aim to please. We went on a Friday night. I had the filet mignon which melted in my mouth. The wine was great. Oh yes and the gumbo was amazing!!! We also had a volcano roll appetizer which was nice as well.
We will be back!

Reviewed 16 December 2012

This place was recommended by a family member...Had fish tacos and volcano bread, which was delicious. Nice change of place. Staff was extra friendly and recommended areas to visit. Overall good experience! Thanks!

Reviewed 10 December 2012

We were on a big photo shoot all week for Lee County Tourism and our final location was to be photographed on Ft. Myers Beach. Our large group checked in to the DiamondHead Beach Resort, and not wanting another hotel restaurant we were directed to Chuck's Last Stop (by a very helpful and friendly front desk clerk). It happened to be a very short walk, and we were all very exhausted and hungry. It was close to 8 PM on a weeknight and there was no one else around. We were met at the door by Chuck (the one and only!). He set us up royally at a very large table (he'd been alerted by the hotel that we were on the way). While we had an excellent server who was very patient with us (there were at least 15 of us), Chuck stood by and visited with us. He was very attentive and offered us many suggestions for menu choices. The food was excellent and we were all very happy with our choices. On the way out, Chuck gave me one of his table decorations ( I admired it right away) that his sister had made. Don't tell her!
I would highly recommend Chuck's Last Stop for your first stop. Can't wait to go back next time we are on Ft. Myers Beach! Thank you, Chuck.