“Great food”
Review of Chuck's Last Stop - CLOSED

Chuck's Last Stop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chuck's Last Stop: An American Grill is a fine dining restaurant a block off the Fort Myers Beach. We offer excellent food along with a relaxing atmosphere. Our motto is: We take food seriously, but not much else! Enjoy the beach and then come in and enjoy a meal.
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We really enjoyed our supper at Chuck's, so much so that we ate there several times during our week's visit to Ft. Myers Beach. Our waiter, Chuck, (not the owner Chuck, but another Chuck), was very good, and offered elaborate descriptions of the menu items and specials. He enticed us to try the desserts, and we were so happy he did! My only complaint was the atmosphere, or rather lack of it, at the restaurant. I heard there were plans to remodel, so that may be done by now.

1  Thank auntjudith

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The fish tacos were terrific! But this restaurant is missing something. There were maybe 6 to 10 people at the restaurant when we arrived. We wanted to sit outside to enjoy the beautiful weather that day. There were 2 other people sitting outside. The waitress seemed over whelmed even though there were so few people to serve. She requested we come inside the restaurant to place our order because she felt she was so busy. After that, the service was good and the fish tacos were great. She delivered our meal outside with no issues.
The restaurant just doesn't have an atmosphere that makes you want to rush back to eat there again. If they can add a little atmosphere to this place, I think it would be a more popular place to eat.

1  Thank rodrnbob
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is a cute-looking little restaurant, but the service was terrible. Our waitress was very slow even with just two tables to wait on. The food was okay but overpriced. The ham in my omelette was in huge chunks with fat on it, rather than nicely diced ham like most places do. The cream for my coffee was spoiled.There were two patrons outside drinking beer and smoking at the table right at the entrance door with a dog . It was 9:00 in the morning and they were drinking beer. Right off the bat, it just felt weird there based on that, though I suppose it wasn't the restaurant's fault. As we were leaving, the place was getting crowded, and I sure felt for all of those patrons. I bet they had a heck of a wait what with just one already slow waitress and six different tables to wait on. I see that this restaurant has decent reviews overall, so I'm thinking we were just there on an off day or something.

1  Thank MichiganMelissa04
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We went for comedy night and dinner on a Tuesday and thoroughly enjoyed both . Their five pepper chicken was excellent. I had to get it after hearing it was voted best chicken dish on Ft.Myers beach.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

On Estero but away from the bustle of Times Square, Chuck's has a guitarist/vocalist Friday's and surprisingly tender baby back ribs with a choice of finishing sauces with sides for $15. The wine by the glass is reasonably good ( try the Malbec ) and fairly priced. Go by for breakfast for an inexpensive (under $10) solid foundation for a day at the beach. Tell Kim I sent you for a warm welcome.