“The Calamari is Fabulous”
Review of Fresh Catch Bistro

Fresh Catch Bistro
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lee Tran beach trolley stops directly in front of the restaurant
Description: SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY. Indulge in a great bottle of wine, a fine bourbon or scotch and the best food and service on Fort Myers Beach. We at Fresh Catch Bistro work tirelessly to ensure your dining experience is simply the the best!
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We went to this restaurant last night with some friends for dinner. The dinner food was excellent but what we all agreed on was the Calamari appetizer was the BEST we have ever experienced. They do amazing things to that appy!

I want to echo the Great Service we had from these people! So, many places these days have staff that treats you like you are annoying them. Not here ! They treat you like a valued customer.

Be sure to check in on Yelp when you are there!

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We had the seafood trio to start with highly recommend. Our dinner was the Mahi Mahi with citrus sauce and salmon with fruit salsa both were absolutely delicious. But in addition to fabulous food we also had fabulous service. Larry was so attentive to our needs we never had to ask for anything. It was like magic he would just show up with whatever we needed. Great view of the water made this a perfect evening.

1  Thank Juliecrim
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Set on an outdoor deck that overlooks the beach and volleyball net, this restaurant also offers a great meal. Was trying to decide between two choices and our waiter Danny said he knew which one I'd want, and said to trust him and it would be a surprise. I loved it. I loved that he chose to leave it a surprise, though I am sure he would have told me if I'd insisted. I got the grouper with rice and it was covered in cheese. The presentation was beautifel too, with a rosemary sprig and an orchid. I'd recommend it.

2  Thank Renee P
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Wow! the finest dining I have had in many years. Food extraordinary. Staff outstanding. Server great recommendations. From the time you walk in the door to the time you leave perfect.....then a walk along the beach...

1  Thank 817germana57
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My husband and I happened upon this place because traffic was heavy one evening and we didn't want to eat a late dinner. We were so pleased we made the stop. I had the Shrimp Mediterranean with Risotto (to die for) and my husband had the Key Lime Mahi Mahi. His was blackened and he said a little spicy, but he loved it anyway. The service couldn't have been better and the view of the Gulf, as always, was beautiful. It's an elegant restaurant with white linen tablecloths and napkins. I'm not sure small children would be thrilled with the menu, but for everyone else there was a variety. Prices are a little high. Including tip, I think our total for 2 people was about $100.

2  Thank Suntraveler56