Lani Kai Island Resort
US$176
US$154
Hampton.com
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$129
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
Outrigger Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$193
US$89
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
US$676
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$206
US$201
Travelocity
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$310
US$296
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$233
US$222
Travelocity
Pointe Estero Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$225
Cancelon
1,043 results
All reviewsisland view restaurantyounger crowdsun decklive entertainmentfun placethe ritzbars and restaurantsgreat beachcontestsunsetpier
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Well I was looking another place to stay for my next trip, so I went to visit my friend that was staying here. Yuk...you walk in the elevator and only pray it opens, and even in the darkened walk ways it's filthy. I walked in the room on the 3rd floor and it stunk like old musty creepy smell. The sliding glass door was hard to keep on track and to open. And my friends complained about the band being so loud that they didn't get any sleep. Even if your looking for a place to party stay somewhere else and go to the beach there so at least your not staying in this grimey place. Listen to the reviews from who stayed here. I agree with them but was just visiting my friends place, and will never stay here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
9  Thank Clevs
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stayed from July 5th-12 th.Had no problems,room 304 was fine,pool was clean,food great,beach clean.we have stayed at Pink Shell very expensive ,Holiday Inn down the road on the beach it was ok but small.There were four adults in the room at the Lani Kai ,excellent view of ocean ,staff was fine,cleaning people always busy cleaning .my wife and I are in our late 50s and son & daughter 28 & 30. They were fine with this place .Walking distance to everything you need to see and do.So if you got an extra $800.00 stay at the Pink Shell that's one week stay,airfare,car rental .we saved that much by booking at Travelocity and used the extra cash for food,parasailing,drinks,and brought home money.Thanks for everything Lani Kai We will be back someday.Gary

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Gary E
Reviewed 23 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The hotel looked ok online. The Hotel was dirty, the elevator is old and slow as molasses and feels like its gonna snap any minute. The staff was straight-up rude. Twice I had to argue to get my correct change back. People seem to be so desperate to get over on you! The food, expensive and bad. Then, they have too many oppressive rules and regs. First, you cannot take coolers, cups or drinks to the beach. They want to make sure either you buy overpriced drinks from them or you die of thirst. Then, you are not allowed to set your beach spot close to the beach, or they give you an umbrella and charge you for it. The noise in the room from the club downstairs was deafening. The only good thing about the room was the balcony facing the beach, other then that I Would't come to this hell hole if you paid me to again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Joseph D
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We picked the Lani Kai Resort because of the value, The atmosphere at the resort is definitely geared toward a younger crowd, Our Room was on the 4th floor under the upstairs restaurant and Bar, the Music played till at Least 11pm shaking our room, and the downstairs bar was open till at least 2 am also with a band, the air conditioning in our room ran continuously and never got below 79 degrees. The Restaurant and beach were both nice and the food was good . We had small children with us and they had a hard time sleeping with all the noise as did we. The rooms are aged and need of updating. Bottom line would we stay here again, NO.

• Stayed: July 2013