Myself and several friends have enjoyed many memorable stays at the Sun Deck Inn on Ft Myers Beach. Every room is different, and I've seen them all. The owners, Rick and Rae are on site, and readily offer a cell phone connection should they have to be away. They keep the place very clean and comfortable. The location is unbeatable. A quick walk to nearby restaurants and shops on Old San Carlos; the beach, pier and time square; and the night life of Estero Blvd. Yet, set back from the crazy street noise so that you can sleep soundly in comfy beds. The buildings are like the lost boys treehouse and the hotel name should clue you in that there is a great huge sun deck with tables and chairs for all guests to enjoy. Florida beach hotels do take a lot of wear, but this one is kept well and the best value on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key West style property just steps from the ocean, bars and restaurants. Owners live on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sun Deck Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Deck Inn And Suites
- Sun Deck Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Sun Deck Motel
- Sun Deck Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach, Florida