“Best time ever”
Review of Casa Playa Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fort Myers Beach
Casa Playa Resort
Ranked #14 of 47 Hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Key West
“Best time ever”
Reviewed 10 May 2008

We stayed in suite # 203, the view was GREAT. The suite was clean and the decor was GREAT as well. The staff was very helpful. We will come back again and make this at least a yearly thing. Thanks for a GREAT vacation, John, Carole and Schooner our yourkie. PS: Thanks Amy and Debbie you both are GREAT.

• Liked — EVERYTHING
  • Disliked — EVERYTHING
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank palmskw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Bethlehem
Reviewed 8 May 2008

I have been staying at MANY motels/condo units on Fort Myers Beach since 1972. My objective, as an accountant, is to locate reasonably priced, very clean, gulf front, private balcony, mature adult oriented, QUIET location and yet safe and secure area. Casa Playa easily meets these requirements for me.

I especially like the staff's eagerness to help and resolve any concerns, whether it is about your unit, where to eat, arranging Key West cruise, taxi, or just general conversation.

As a result, I have been staying there over a total of a month every year for the past few years. I am not a devote loyalist with 'blinders' on to a certain place or product and always on the alert for value, but I am returning again to Casa Playa!

Stayed April 2008
3 Thank barefooted-relaxer
SUNRISE
Reviewed 8 May 2008

We have stayed in Ft. Myers for the last 8 years, due to the fact we only travel with our Dog "Angel" we must stay in Pet Friendly Hotels. The Casa Playa was our most memorable Anniversary. We will never stay anywhere else but the Casa Playa. The staff are just phenomenal - I want to say a special thanks to Amy Martin no matter what I called about or asked about she was ready willing and able to accomodate. I am sorry I didn't get the name of the gentlemen that works on the grounds, but please thank him for me, my husband is disabled and he helped me any chance he could. The rooms are so clean and new and have everything you could need. The pool and beach area were always clean and relaxing. The beach chairs are new and comfortable. Angel had a blast on the beach,, surfing in the water and visiting with the other guests. I can go on and on about the Casa Playa JUST stay there and you will see for yourself. See you next May if not before. Kindest Regards, Sallyann, Vinnie and Angel Aversano - Sunrise, FL

• Liked — The room - the beach and pet friendly
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
3 Thank angelsmom923
Northern Indiana
Reviewed 6 May 2008

WE love staying at the Casa Playa Resort. We go down a couple times a year for a wonderful relaxing getaway. The people who work there are so nice, and we have made some great friends while staying there. It is a great, quiet location on the north end of the island, and the view of the Back Bay is Fabulous!! You should definitely check out the Bay View units - they are very affordable and have everything we needed - a great value on these bayview condos. Ours was decorated beautifully.
The beach is great there, as well as the pool.
Be sure to check this place out!

• Liked — location and service
  • Disliked — the elevator
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PaulaS605
Florida
Reviewed 6 May 2008

""WONDERFUL PLACE TO STAY**
My husband and I just returned from a 2 night stay at Casa Playa. We like to travel with our small dog but find a lot of the dog friendly hotels/private homes are not well maintained at all.
Casa Playa changed that--this place is just wonderful.
The rooms are clean, nicely decorated and the location of the hotel is perfect. It is within walking distance to Times Square but further enough away that the beach area is quiet and secluded.
At some points we felt we were in a private home. The staff at check in and during the stay were fabulous. We wanted to make the most of our stay so since no one was checking into our unit after us Debbie extended our check out for us so we got to enjoy Casa Playa for a few more hours. My family and I are coming back to celebrate our fathers birthday and I can hardly wait. I will never stay anywhere else on Ft.Myers Beach with our without or dog!

• Liked — Location, Staff, Room Size, Room View, Ammenties
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
3 Thank FloridaCasey
OHIO
Reviewed 2 May 2008

I have stayed at the Casa Playa for about 5-6 years now and LOVE IT MORE THEN THE FIRST DAY!! I have been visiting Ft. Myers Beach now for 18 years and found the Casa Playa when the hotel I stayed at was gone after Hurricane Charlie! I went down the entire island looking for a new place and FELL IN LOVE with the Casa Playa and have been there since, twice a year!! Everyone is so NICE and HELPFUL all the time!! I will always stay there for all my visits! The people in the office are just like FRIENDS, no matter how small or big my request is they always seem to make it happen!! I would like everyone to know the rooms have a GREAT OCEANVIEW and are cleaned by the BEST CLEANING TEAM I have ever experienced on the Island, never a Complaint about the CLEANLINESS of any of the rooms I have stayed in!! Thank You DEBBIE and everyone at the Casa Playa for making our vacations THE BEST!!!
Sincerely , Nancy

Stayed October 2007
1 Thank beach019
Warren, Ohio
Reviewed 27 April 2008

This was the best vacation we ever took. We loved having a one bedroom condo on the beach facing the Gulf. To start off we arrived late and were concerned about getting into our suite. No problem they had an envelope in a late arrival box. Our suite was excellent very clean and nicely decorated. I loved they we you could open two sliding glass door to the balcony and everything was screened in to keep out the bugs. Then you have the dolphins swimming on the shore each morning. Not to mention close to Sanibel were I was in the water with three dolphins. We planned this vacation around my 50th birthday and it was simply fantasitc. I would strongly recommend the Casa Playa Resort and will defiantly be back next year!

Stayed April 2008