“Loved Casa Playa!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Playa Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fort Myers Beach
Casa Playa Resort
Ranked #13 of 47 Hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Brighton, MI
“Loved Casa Playa!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2008

We LOVED Casa Playa!!!

My boyfriend and I stayed in a King Efficiency facing the street and bay... It was clean and cute, and we loved sitting on the screened in balcony and watching the sunrise each morning... It was fun watching the boats go by... The price was very reasonable also... The pool was refreshing, and the pool area restrooms were extremely clean...

On the last day our flight didn't leave until 7:10 pm... Although check out is at 11:00 am, we asked for a late check out... Since the room wasn't reserved, Debbie let us stay ALL day for only an additional $40. We were so happy!!! We were able to hang out all day, walk the beach, swim in the pool and relax in our room... It was wonderful...

Debbie let us view the 1 bedroom suite facing the gulf, and it was huge and GORGEOUS!!!! We will stay again soon and next time we will reserve the 1 bedroom facing the gulf!

Overall, we were extremely happy with Casa Playa. On a side note, It was fun seeing some of the cute dogs that stayed there... One little Yorkie named Toby did a little dance and spun around when he saw me... Ha!!! Loved him!!!

Thanks, Casa Playa, for a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely, Aimee (Room 605)

• Liked — Loved the screened in balcony and pool!!!
  • Disliked — Nothing!!!
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
3 Thank abondgirl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
miramar, fl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2008

My family and I stayed at the Casa Playa this week and are in love with the hotel and its staff. My mother-in-law got sick and we had to re-book our stay and the management was extreamlly kind and were willing to help in any way possible. We will be going back every year, that is for sure!

• Liked — the spaciousness of the rooms
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
3 Thank elenaruiz
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2008

This beautiful beach front resort was a relaxing break on one of the best beaches in Florida. The room was clean and bright. The office staff was extremely helpful meeting our needs and providing local information. We loved being able to walk to the acitivities in the little island downtown.

• Liked — The Beach
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Ca80K
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2008

We Love Casa Playa!! We are going again this weekend for the 4th time this year!!! We love it there!! The manager Debbie, is something else, patient, kind and ALWAYS willing to help the best way she can. Amy at the front desk, is also very very nice and helpful. Casa Playa provides a personal service that is incomparable to any other hotel I have stayed in EVER!
We usually travel with our 2 kids (ages 4 and 9) and with our parents, this weekend we are travelling alone, making it a romatic get-away for the first time in 9 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Casa Playa is our #1 summer vacation spot in Florida and we HIGHLY!recommend it !!! CANT WAIT TO ARRIVE!!!!!!

Stayed July 2008
2 Thank larrybetzy
salgot4
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2008

Several people in my family have been staying at the Casa Playa for several years in a row, and have had nothing but praise for how wonderful it was. This comes after several of us had stayed at the Pink Shell in past years. Don't get me wrong, the Pink Shell was ok, but expensive, and impersonnal.
This year we decided to go as a group of 25 to Fort Myers Beach for a week, and of course because of the wonderful past experiences we chose to stay at the Casa Playa Beach Resort. Once again we couldn't have been happier!!! An example of the service we received, one of the people in our party lost their room key on friday night at approx 11:00pm, we called the service number, and in a matter of minutes they had new keys in their hands with a smile, and soo many thanks for staying.
Some other examples of the extra thoughtfulness, and personnal service I had received during my stay this past week were. When I was checking out this morning, check out time is 11:00 am. I went to the office to print out my boarding passes for my flight, and the desk clerk and I were talking about how I had enjoyed my stay, and she asked when my flight was, I told her not until 5:52pm, and she asked me if I would you like to stay and enjoy the resort while I waited for my flight, which of course I did, she made some phone calls, rescheduled room service, and let me stay until I was ready to leave for my flight for no additional charge. One more thing another of the desk clerks had done again unprovoked, I had gone to the office to get some change to do my laundry in the resort laundry facilities, and while she was giving me change shae asked if I had laundry soap, I had told her no that I had to get some, and she went into the back room, and brought me some again for no charge. I have had the pleasure to stay at other hotels, and resorts over my life, and must say that I have never been treated so well, and I can't say it enough that I have never been treated soo well, and offered services, and supplies for no extra charge.
In my past experiences at many other places they tend to do anything they can to reach into my pocket, and add additional charges to line their own pockets, not caring about the extra few dollars they could have gotten, they seem to see the big picture, knowing that if you treat people well they will return, and I will!!

• Liked — The convenience, and beach views, and access
  • Disliked — leaving!!
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank salgot4
Fort Myers
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2008

We had a wonderful anniversary staying at Casa Playa Resort. The manager, Debbie, she is a very sweet and professional person. I couldn't believe that we had found a manager who would actually take time with anyone! The front desk, Amy, was very helpful, friendly and sweet. The rooms are really clean! You walk into the room and you know it's clean! The housekeeping, Yancy should be housekeeping manager because she is very professional and knows her job well! I recommended this hotel to a lot of people because the staff makes you feel like family.

• Liked — Everything
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank beachloverinfl
Apple Valley MN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2008

In room 405, the beds are so small my husband and I slept in separate beds (and we are small people). They are a small "full"
size bed but short.

Need to be updated. Room was clean but they do not clean the rooms every day if you are there for two nights. Close to everything.

If you are there for only two nights, you have to go to the office to get extra soap, towels, etc.

No lobby just an office. No ice machine but you have ice trays in your room.

Overall clean.

The hardest worker at the whole place was the guy who cleans the barbecue grill, sprays down the walkway, etc.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Beds
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
4 Thank AnnaSophia
CPResort08, General Manager at Casa Playa Resort, responded to this review, 31 July 2008
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment. We have notified the owner of Unit 405 to have it updated. This unit is now in the process of being remodeled. We hope you give us another try and stay in one of our other updated units. We take pride in our cleanliness, service and updated units. Thank you.

Debbie Robinson - General Manager at Casa Playa Resort