We recently stayed in room 201 -- 2 queen suite with living area. Had enough amenities (fridge, dishes, pots and pans) that you could have an extended stay and cook most of your meals. It did have a pull out couch but I think sleeping 6 would make for tight quarters for anything longer than a day or two. Everything was very clean and modern. 2 TVs (1 in bedroom and 1 in living room). Upper level was nice as there was lots of people walking to/from rooms to beach/pool. Less noise etc.
There are two pools (which we did not use) and plenty of towels in the lobby. Very nice to be right on beach -- easy access to walk on beach to other restaurants, bars, etc.
They do not offer room service but there is a menu in the lobby for a restaurant across the road (Chuck's). It is nothing special and we would probably only go back as a last resort. They have a few items to buy in lobby (we bought some cereal and milk) but next time would make an effort to go to local grocery store for supplies.
Service at front desk was quick, efficient and friendly. We arrived before check-in time and had no issue with leaving our bags in the office. We left our cell and the girl called as soon as room was ready. Also, our flight was in the evening and we had no issue leaving our bags until after 4:00pm.
Fort Myers Beach from what I have found can generally be expensive for lodging. Our room was over $400/nt. There are probably nicer places for not too much more and complete dives for not a whole lot less. We also booked about a week before so we expected to pay a premium during the Spring Break period.
We will definitely consider the Neptune again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Resort is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico one of the world's greatest white sand beaches with over 300 feet of private beach. The Neptune Resort is less than 1 mile from the downtown Times Square which includes the historic Fort Myers Beach Pier, shopping and entertainment center. The Neptune Resort is 18 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). An area icon since opening in the 1960s, The Neptune Resort offers 2 heated beachfront outdoor pools, direct access to the beach, gas grills for guest use, fitness center, business center, coined laundry machines, and shuffleboard courts. We provide complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi access throughout The Neptune Resort. We also provide complimentary beach lounge chairs which can be taken directly on the beach as well as beach towels. The snack shop located in the lobby provides convenient drinks and snacks. Make yourself at home in one of the newly renovated spacious rooms at The Neptune Resort. Guestrooms range from studios that include 2 double beds and sofa sleeper, One Bedroom Suites, up to our beautiful 3 bedroom Executive Suite that sleeps up to 8. All rooms include daily housekeeping service. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, kitchenette, pots, pans, plates, bowls, and utensils, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Neptune Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Inn Fort Myers Beach
- The Neptune Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida