Great place to go. We went for our "babymoon" as we were getting out of the December Chicago weather prior to the birth of our son in March of 2013 (we were there December of 2013). We really enjoyed how accommodating the staff was. When they took us to our room, we realized that the room had an unpleasant smell. They immediately worked to get us into a different room which was very clean and smelled just fine!
It has it's own beach and two pools. You really can't beat the price (I don't recall what it was), but it was definitely a good bargain. When we were checking out we noticed a line item where we were being charged an additional fee. When I brought this issue up with the manager, he was very professional and had adjusted the fee so that we weren't paying any more than what was advertised.
Overall, we were extremely satisfied with this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Resort is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico one of the world's greatest white sand beaches with over 300 feet of private beach. The Neptune Resort is less than 1 mile from the downtown Times Square which includes the historic Fort Myers Beach Pier, shopping and entertainment center. The Neptune Resort is 18 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). An area icon since opening in the 1960s, The Neptune Resort offers 2 heated beachfront outdoor pools, direct access to the beach, gas grills for guest use, fitness center, business center, coined laundry machines, and shuffleboard courts. We provide complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi access throughout The Neptune Resort. We also provide complimentary beach lounge chairs which can be taken directly on the beach as well as beach towels. The snack shop located in the lobby provides convenient drinks and snacks. Make yourself at home in one of the newly renovated spacious rooms at The Neptune Resort. Guestrooms range from studios that include 2 double beds and sofa sleeper, One Bedroom Suites, up to our beautiful 3 bedroom Executive Suite that sleeps up to 8. All rooms include daily housekeeping service. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, kitchenette, pots, pans, plates, bowls, and utensils, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Neptune Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Inn Fort Myers Beach
- The Neptune Resort Fort Myers Beach, Florida