“Great little place in south Ft Myers Beach”
Review of South Beach Grille

South Beach Grille
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: South Beach Grille specializes in serving cuisine that is traditional with a creative flair. We take pride in offering fine dining, exceptional food and high-quality service. The art deco decor with a warm atmosphere, exquisite entrée presentation, and great service guarantee you an impressive time. Our experienced chefs prepare each and every dish in a way that meets or exceeds standards of culinary excellence.
Reviewed 11 July 2012

The food was excellent and the service was great. There were 24 in the group, they were incredibly attentive and accommodating. The food was wonderful and good prices. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

One of the best restaurants in the area. You will receive great food, good service and have a very pleasant experience but also be ready to pay a price. This is not the place to go on a limited budget. Special occasions it is a perfect choice. Prime Rib night is a favorite of many. My choice is the Ahi Tuna.....if you are in the area for vacation you need to eat here at least once!!!! ENJOY!!

Reviewed 5 July 2012

We ate here with friends in June. Went to happy hour at the bar and had excellent service, food.
The chicken pot pie and meatloaf dinners were great! Would highly recommend!

1  Thank darla j
Reviewed 4 July 2012

My wife and I stopped here about an hour before they closed on a Monday night after our drive in to town in FMB. The service was great despite the late hour and the fact we were one of the only couples in the place. I had an excellent filet mignon, and enjoyed asparagus for the first time in my life (I usually hate it, but they prepared it perfectly). My wife had the Mahi Mahi dinner at my suggestion as was very pleased as well!

I have a feeling our server may have been the owner or a manager, as he was very knowledgeable about the history of the restaurant and its sister restaurants.

This place is definitely worth a visit. It is a bit on the expensive side, but the portions match the price, and the food is done perfectly. The atmosphere is very enjoyable as well. Very quiet with low lighting to set a pleasant mood.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

We've been trying to go to little mom and pop strip mall type restaurants. They aren't always a treat, but this place was over the top in service and taste. Three of us enjoyed our meals and our wine. My son said his sirloin was the "best he's ever had", I had the small pear salad with grilled shrimp and ate the whole thing (I wasn't that hungry). It was so amazingly tasty. The peanut butter pie was magnificent. We'll be back.