“Great meal. Great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of South Beach Grille

South Beach Grille
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: South Beach Grille specializes in serving cuisine that is traditional with a creative flair. We take pride in offering fine dining, exceptional food and high-quality service. The art deco decor with a warm atmosphere, exquisite entrée presentation, and great service guarantee you an impressive time. Our experienced chefs prepare each and every dish in a way that meets or exceeds standards of culinary excellence.
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great meal. Great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I had the Chilean Sea Bass with Florida Lobster on Penne with a seafood cream sauce. It was delicious. Very nice presentation. My guests had prime rib. They said it was the best they ever had. We will be back.

1 Thank SouthwestFloridian

Neptune, NJ
“Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was our second time there. I remember the first visit wasn't too memorable, but we figured we would give it another try.
I ordered the filet mignon cooked medium, and my husband had the Grouper Americana. My steak came out raw, I cut it in half and sent it back. It came back raw again. I sent it back again cut into four pieces. Again it was just barley cooked medium. Two times sent back and was just about right.

My husbands dinners was a bit over cooked and not very tasty. Seemed like a dish that just didn't have a good mix of favors.

The waiter brought a dessert mix of berries and cream and a key lime tart to make up for having to wait for my food. But both of these things I don't even like. It would have been nicer to ask what I would like before just bringing something.

Overall not very impressed, I think we will skip it on our visit to Ft Meyers.

2 Thank Yankeefan26
Arlington Heights, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Have been many times and South Beach has consistently great food, ambience, service and cocktails. We will return.

Visited May 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Takes only one to ruin the experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We came in and the place was fairly busy. We decided to sit at the bar and order there. The female bartender was very inattentive and aloof. We discovered that a lot of locals come here and since we were not, we apparently didn't matter as much. Food was ok.

2 Thank Wearethemillers77
Caledonia, Illinois
“Very upscale place for its location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Somewhat hard to find being located in a strip mall, but the mall is located toward the south end of the island which is very nice. This place is not very noticeable from the outside but inside is extremely nice with cloth covered tables,nice waiters,but somewhat high priced as is everything on the island. It did have a lower price menu from 4 to 5:30. Great food with a wide variety to choose from for a good dinner out. We definitely will go back.

• Visited April 2014