“Nice little stop for a quick treat.”
Review of Royal Scoop Fmb

Royal Scoop Fmb
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
“Nice little stop for a quick treat.”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Fun place! The lady inside greeted us with a smile and was patient as my wife took a long time to decide on ice cream. She asked us after we sat for a while of we ended up liking our dessert. Nice little place for good ice cream.

• Visited August 2013

“The most amazing Ice Cream and service ever.”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We immediately walked in and were greeted with open arms by the amazing staff/owner.They were so friendly and the ice cream was fanominal! By far the best ice cream and service I have ever had. If you want a nice place to cool off and have a snack at the beach this is the first place I would recommend.

• Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice walk from the beach for some ice cream!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Cute little ice cream place with a front porch and rocking chairs! Loved their chocolate peanut butter - it was a little pricey though for a waffle cone!! That wouldn't stop me from going back though..lots of flavors to try!!

• Visited July 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Generous portions and great service”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Located a short drive away from the crowd but was great. Portions were very generous for the prices. Would visit again.

Visited July 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Delicious ice cream”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We went during some kind of celebration they were having (perhaps a grand opening? Although they have been opened for a few months from what I can tell from the reviews) so there was a face painter, balloon animals, bouncy house, etc. I love homemade ice cream and have been known to go out of the way for homemade. This place didn't disappoint! They had lots of good flavors and you can try a taste too! I got the coconut almond fudge, recommended by the counter person as I wanted something lighter than the salty caramel fudge I tried. Don't get me wrong, the salty caramel fudge was yummy but it was a super hot day and it felt too heavy for me. I husband ended up getting that. My daughter got Superman, which is basically vanilla ice cream with the superman colors. She loved it! Very friendly service! Being from New York, I found the prices normal and a single scoop is actually 2 scoops so I found it was definitely worth it. Plus it's homemade!!

• Visited June 2013