“Good food and atmosphere”
Review of Pete's Time Out

Pete's Time Out
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Pete's has been a local establishment for over 30 years. Located in Fort Myers Beach Times Square - beautiful view of the Gulf and great people watching. Great for sunset watching too! We are known for our great hamburgers, fries, shrimp, fresh grouper prime rib and wings. We offer a large menu with breakfast through dinner. Full Bar - try one of our wonderful Mojitos! We have outdoor seating as well as covered seating. All with a great view of the area including the Gulf. A great place to unwind for a cocktail or a Brew, Chew and View. ENTERTAINMENT every day and evening! On porch Sun-Sat AM and Sun-Thur PM - Bands in square every Friday and Saturday night
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Pete's Time Out is located in the middle of the "square" just off the beach near the pier, a very Key West like setting. Small and unassuming, the primary seating is at outside tables - which is what you want on Ft. Myers Beach. The food was very good and the service is excellent. I had the Angus hamburger and my brother had the fish 'n chips. The hamburger was cooked perfectly and came with plenty of trimmings (be careful if you don't like mayonnaise) and an abundance of fries. The fish 'n chips were plentiful with a lot of fries and my brother believes the fish was grouper. He thoroughly enjoyed it. Another eating tip, be careful of the birds. While I was eating and talking, I held a fry between my fingers long enough for a bird (grackle?) to swoop by and snatch it right out of my hand.
We enjoyed our lunch and will go to Pete's again on our next visit to FMB.

1  Thank Craig D
There are newer reviews for Pete's Time Out

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed at FMB for some days and found this place in Times Square. The food was nothing special, but the service was outstanding. The crew was very easygoing and polite and came with the absolutely outofthisplace fantastic Piña Colada in notime. I think this is the best place to enjoy your drinks, with good live music. Even if the place got busy, the servers had time to chat with the guests. Will absolutely go back there next time in Fort Myers Beach.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

First coconut mojito I have ever had & it was great! The grouper was Prime & the barmaid was ever so nice & friendly. The music was good both nights we stopped here & that was an added bonus, Grilled grouper was totally excellent. Thanks Pete! Oh we met him too & he was really friendly & personable :-)

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Went here a few times, for food, drinks & just a coffee. Lovely staff, very friendly. The meals are basic but excellent quality & value for money.With regular live music the atmosphere is lovely. There are lots of places to choose from but give Pete's a chance you will have a great time.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

As I was going over the menu this item caught my eye. To my surprise it was excellent and my friend ordered the fried Grouper and that was simply delicious... We visited 3 times this week and the service and music was great... Great place to sit back and relax..