“You have to try this!”

Ranked #18 of 69 Tours in Fort Myers Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“You have to try this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We took my 12 year old twice to FMB this week during our vacation in Ft Myers Beach. She had a blast! The staff, Jessica and Brandon are super nice and their instructions made it easy for my daughter to pick it up very quickly. Great time!

1 Thank Kingofsyl

Ottawa, On
6 attraction reviews
“An incredible experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

WIthin minutes I was up in the air and having a great time jetting about the bay. In visiting Fort Myers I was looking for something interesting to try and this was very near the top of my list. I'm Extremely happy i did!

Visited November 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Feels like Ironman!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Just by looking at it, I thought I was going to have so much trouble getting the hang of it. But within a matter of minutes I was flying high! The instructions are easy to follow and the staff is very encouraging! Definitely one of the coolest things I've ever done - showing the pictures to my friends/family makes them want to try it too. Can't wait to do it again.

Visited May 2013
Detroit, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“A must try!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

This was a surprise birthday present for me and was so much fun! The staff was great and very easy going, they explained everything you had to do and we're very patient. It only took a few minutes to get it figured out and you were up! Great experience!

Visited October 2013
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Lots of fun, Great Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I tired this for my 29th birthday and it was so much fun. I was a little nervous at first, but the staff was extremely friendly and encouraging and made it a great experience. They answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable. I had an awesome time and would definitely want to go again next time we're in Fort Myers Beach!

Visited September 2013