“Nice view!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gulfshore Grill - A Historical Restaurant on Ft. Myers Beach with Fantastic Views of the Gulf of Mexico from every table! A locals favorite for 40 years. Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Panoramic Views of Southwest Florida’s Gulf of Mexico. 70 items Salad Bar. We have the freshest Seafood on the Island with Oysters On The Half Shell, Steamed Mussels, Garlic Crab Claws, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Crab Cakes, Florida Grouper are just to name a few. Book your next Special Event with us! Beach Weddings ~ Receptions ~ Business Meetings ~ Club Meetings ~ Birthdays ~ Reunions ~ Ladies Luncheons or any Special Event. You may sit inside or outside at anyone of our three dining areas, all with a million dollar view of the Gulf of Mexico!
Esperance, New York
“Nice view!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We had company in town and they wanted to eat outside on the beach so we went here for lunch. The patio was fine, the servers were very friendly and accommodating. The food was ok, the Chef Salad was large, my husband's grouper sandwich though didn't taste like Grouper and afterwards he didn't feel well. The fruit platter was great though.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank FLORIDALINDA

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Delicious Thanksgiving feast”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We ate for Thanksgiving here, just like every year. It has three delicious choices. So, if your here for Thanksgiving, get a reservation here. I've come when it is not Thanksgiving, and it has really delicious food. I like the bacon cheeseburger, it has one of the best. This has to be one of Fort Myers Beach's best restaurants inside one of it's oldest buildings.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Local Gulf Shrimp Mmmmm!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I went out for my birthday this year and decided to go back out to Gulfshore Grill since I love the lobster there and my husband loves the shrimp. I believe it is the best Seafood Restaurant for the price on Fort Myers Beach. Everything comes out elegantly and is prepared to be mouthwatering.
Waiter was not informed that they serve Local Gulf Shrimp so when we asked him he said no. My husband being a local for over 25 years knew that it was since he has developed a taste for fresh Shrimp here on the beach brought in by our own shrimpers.
So as I was leaving I saw the Chef talking to the waiter and I asked him in front of the waiter. He said of course we do and have been since we opened. I told him the waiter said it was farm grown and the Chef was not happy about that. My husband told him that he knew it was local Gulf Shrimp. Our dining experience was wonderful and I am sure that the waiter will not assume anything anymore without asking first.

• Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great salad bar”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We were next door and decided to give it a try. Salad bar was very good. I had hamburger and my husband had the grouper mine was fresh not frozen he said grouper was great. Next time though think ill just get salad bar it was enough

Cleveland, OHio, United States
“Just OK, Service Average, Kitchen Needs Improvement”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Checked TripAdvisor like I always do when my wife and I are in a new place looking to dine. Saw the good reviews and thought we give Gulfshore Grill a chance. While the server really tried hard to please, my impression was she was newer to this establishment and not well trained.

I ordered an app and an entree and my food was well prepared and fresh. The problem was with the menu item my wife ordered, the Chef's Salad. When it arrived at the table, it was missing the Ham, Turkey, Hard Boiled Egg and the Cheddar Cheese as was promoted on the menu. Sent back and came back with everything else but not the cheese. Server was nice enough to get that off the salad bar so we did not have to send the salad back to kitchen.

• Visited November 2013