As always the team at MBI continue to improve, clean , tidy and as always a warm welcome. A small location with a fantastic friendly feel, well done all yet again. Breakfast I note takes some harsh comments from others, what mor do you need for breakfast, tea, coffee, juice, fruit and taost plus other bits on a daily basis. At the end of the day you can always skip the FREE breakfast and walk or drive to any of the local suppliers, $20 plus for a couple for a standard breakfast, free for your stay at MBI , sounds like an easy choice to me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterfront Bed and breakfast Small Inn Hotel in the heart of Fort Myers Beach. Located on Estero Island right next to colorful "Old San Carlos Boulevard/Times Square" shopping and dining district and just 1.5 blocks to Gulf beaches. Stroll out our front door and around the corner you'll find all the shops, restaurants, outdoor cafes, bars with live music, and Casino-Cruise-Ships. Charter fishing boats, fishing pier and the most beautiful white sandy beach with all the watersport activities are just steps away. In addition you will be just minutes away from the surrounding areas of Lovers Key Statepark, Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Pine Island and Bonita Beach. Not to forget the "Key-West-Express" is just a short ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manatee Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manatee Bay Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Manatee Bay Inn Fort Myers Beach, Florida