We just returned from a three night stay at the Beach Shell Inn. I will just be echoing other reviews, but the room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. The location is great, close to the beach, market, and eateries but away from noisy crowds. We like to walk and we never moved our car during our stay.
Very very nice, helpful, friendly staff.
Not a fancy resort but an extremely well maintained property, an excellent value.
We would certainly book another stay at the Beach Shell Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the Beach Shell Inn, a Superior Small Lodging situated on Estero Island in the lively town of Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Only steps away from the pristine beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, the Inn provides the comfort of home in a small, intimate setting. Choose from a selection of guest rooms with refrigerators and microwaves, efficiencies, and one or two bedroom apartments - by the day, week, or as long as you'd like! All units overlook the heated pool, have cable TV, and reserved parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Shell Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Shell Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Beach Shell Fort Myers
- Beach Shell Inn Fort Myers Beach, Florida