“Breakfast Buffet a Feast”
Review of Chloes

Chloes
Reserve with OpenTable
Chloes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Located inside of DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa
Transit: Fort Myers Beach Trolley Service stops directly in front of the restaurant/hotel.
Description: Chloës is a Fort Myers Beach favorite, featuring an intimate dining room and elevated outdoor terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico – a perfect backdrop for dinner with family and friends or a romantic evening. Enjoy fresh seafood and the finest cuts of beef in our hidden gem on Fort Myers Beach. Located at DiamondHead Beach Resort.
Ballston Spa, New York
“Breakfast Buffet a Feast”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

If you are on Ft. Myers Beach on a Sunday...you should stop by the Diamond Head Resort and enjoy Choles breakfast buffet...great value for an all you can eat breakfast spread!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Nancy D
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Nancy D,
Thank you very much for staying at DiamondHead Beach Resort. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our Sunday Breakfast Buffet at Chloes. Our cooks really do prepare some amazing breakfast options. I do want to tell you that we will be discontinuing our breakfast buffet. Patrons will still be able to enjoy all the great food from our breakfast menu. Thank you again!

Fort Myers, Florida
“Salmon Dinner”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My husband and I had dinner here and you could either go casual or dressed up. Great atmosphere with a view of the beach. I had the salmon for dinner and my husband had the prime rib and we shared a bottle of wine, absolutely no complaints. O, and they have a side bread that is to die for!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ALK726
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear ALK726,
Thank you again for stopping by our DiamondHead property. I'm very happy to hear you and your husband enjoyed your meal at Chloes. The salmon dinner is one of my favorites! Thank you again for stopping in and we are looking forward to seeing you back soon!

Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent dinner!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We ended up at Chloes by accident. We used Priceline to find a hotel in FMB because we had an early morning SCUBA trip the next day. We ended up with a reservation at the hotel that houses Chloes. We decided that the menu looked good, so we ate dinner there. It was incredible! We both had a blackened snapper special. Our server, Daniel, was very receptive to special dietary requirements (gluten-free). He also asked if we had any other dietary restrictions to be aware of. We were both pleasantly surprised. If I had to ding them, I would say I was disappointed that they don't have an outdoor patio. Still, we had a view of the sunset, which wasn't good that night anyway. I would also like to see a more eclectic offering of sides besides baked potato and steamed veggies (maybe a sweet potato), but I understand that very few Americans like to be adventuresome with their veggies and sides. The restaurant is pretty small, so I would recommend reservations if going during the busy season.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank onebratt08
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Dear Onebratt08,
Thank you very much for dining with us at Chloes. I'm excited to hear you enjoyed your Blackened Snapper entree, that is definitely one of my favorite dishes. I'm glad Daniel was able to take great care of you, we love our team here at Chloes and are lucky to have each one of them. We do have an outdoor patio for dining, it's located next to Chloes Lounge and over looks the pool and Gulf. During the summer it can rain a lot so we only put people out there if they ask. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good dinner and typical breakfast”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The dinner was very good and not too high priced for a hotel restaurant. The salmon special and chicken soup were delicious. The pasta primavera could have been spicier, it was good, but a bit lacking in kick.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank CRGraphicDesign
Dear CRGraphicDesign,
Thank you for another great review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Chloes. We hope to see you back soon.

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Great Evening”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Three of us went. We sat outside overlooking the pool and ocean. Great food and wonderful service. The duck is awesome. The prime rib is awesome. Can be a little loud with kids playing in pool at 7:30 and 8 pm. They do have inside dining if you prefer a more quieter experience with a piano player. I will not forget this one.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Linda M
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Chloes, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Linda M,
Thank you very much for dining with us at Chloes. I'm happy to hear that your meal was delightful, the duck is one of my favorites! Dining outside overlooking the Gulf and pool is a wonderful experience and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!