“Cozy, Quiet, Comfy :)”
other travellers have booked this property
Everyone says they sleep well in this great bed. There is also a TV in the bedroom. Fully equipped kitchen!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fully equipped kitchen!
Relaz!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Storytell...
“Cozy, Quiet, Comfy :)”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this vacation rental for a solo weekend getaway by the beach. I wanted space to think, to write, and to catch up on my reading--somewhere away from the noise and distractions of everyday life, somewhere I could be comfortable and safe.

I was not disappointed. The apartment is on the first floor, small for a family but perfectly sized for a couple or a single traveler like myself. The couch and bed are super comfy--great for curling up and reading while it rains--and the kitchen is clean and fully stocked with basic tableware. Unlike most vacationers, I didn't eat out at all--luckily the oven, microwave, and fridge all work just fine. (There's even a toaster oven and a blender!)

The apartment is indeed walking distance from the beach--even in spite of the road construction going on during my stay, it was still a fairly convenient location, and I went to the beach at least once a day, sometimes multiple times. The beach is beautiful--not magazine photogenic, but peaceful and clean, and never too crowded. I also walked out to Matanzas Pass Preserve one morning--it's a lovely park but fair warning, NEVER go without bug spray. The mosquitoes will eat you alive.

Wils and her husband were very accommodating, welcoming but never intrusive. Wils came to greet me when I first arrived, and then left me to my own devices--and was very patient with me when I texted her asking about WiFi before reading the booklet she'd so helpfully left for me to read on the counter.

My only complaint (and it is a small one) is that one of the current pictures is misleading--you can see what looks like a bathtub in the bathroom behind the bed, but in fact it is just a shower (I'm guessing the bathroom has been redone since the picture was taken). I was only disappointed because I do enjoy a good bath after a long walk--but the shower was spacious, well-kept, and pretty, so it wasn't exactly a hardship. :)

Overall, my weekend went wonderfully (lots of rest and relaxation!) and this was in large part thanks to Wils and her lovely apartment. If you're looking for a great little spot "away from it all" and super close to the beach, congratulations--you've found exactly what you were looking for.

Bonus: as a female traveling solo for the first time, I was concerned about safety, but Wils reassured me right away and I never once felt anything but safe and relaxed, even when I walked to the beach in the early morning just before dawn. 10/10, would recommend! :)

26 Jul 2017
Kim,
Thank you so much for this lovely, detailed, and very well-written review. It is very much appreciated since prospective renters will be very informed by reading it. You were a delightful guest, and I am very happy you enjoyed being here. I will check on those photos. there was never a bathtub in the apartment, so I will see if I can find an angle that shows the shower. Please visit us again!
Thanks again, Wils
sbtick
Wassenberg, Germany
“cozy!”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very cozy! The living area is quite small but fine for two people. Great kitchen, nice big closet/storage area. The bed is great, what a comfortable mattress! Short walk to the beach, and a nice quiet neighborhood. Wils is very friendly and great to work with. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Your age range 50-64
11 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure meeting you, and I am so happy you enjoyed your vacation here.
pebblepat...
Vero Beach, Florida
“HOLLOWOOD1 ”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Cute place. Small, but just right. Wills, the hostess was wonderful and very welcoming. Close to beach. We took great day trips. Good time.

MT1480
Westerville, Ohio
“Perfect couple apartment for peaceful get away.”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice, cozy, peaceful apartment steps away from beach access and short trolley ride to Time Square action if that is what you are looking for. Beautiful patio for morning coffee or cocktails after a day at the beach. Wils was so helpful on ideas on places according to what we were looking for and had beach towels, chairs, umbrellas and even bikes for us to use. We didn't have to worry about packing anything we may have needed for a day at the beach. We can't wait until we can go back!

Your age range 50-64
22 Apr 2017
Thank you for the great review, Michelle.
You were perfect guests! I enjoyed seeing you having such a fun time here and I look forward to seeing you here again.
Sending sunshine from the beach!
iplowed
Rahway, New Jersey
“Adorable apartment”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The place is very well located. Walk distance to the beach. Charming back yard and very quiet. It has everything you need it for a romantic vacation. Mike and I loved it!

6 Jan 2017
Dear Adriane and Mike,
Thank you for the lovely review. I am so happy to know you enjoyed your stay. Also, "he proposed!!!" was left as a note in the apartment guestbook. I was so excited to read that message from you. Very romantic! Congratulations!
Reviewed 25 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

26 Dec 2016
Thank you for this nice review. You were wonderful guests, and I loved your doggies. Please visit us again!
Sending sunshine,
Luv2trave...
Campbellsport, Wisconsin
“Quiet neighborhood yet walking distance to the action!”
Reviewed 13 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying 3 nights in the adorable apartment. Wils and her husband David were great! Very friendly, offered suggestions, and gave us our privacy. We're hoping to come back and stay again sometime - I'd like to try the bikes that are available for use. Everything you need AND washer and dryer available for your use in this adorable apartment. Walking distance to the beach, restaurants, and the tourist area. Who could ask for anything more?

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing