We stayed here in January, for our 25th wedding anniversary and absolutely loved it. Our apartment had a balcony overlooking the Gulf; we went to sleep each night lulled by the sound of the surf. The suite had a small bedroom with two full-sized beds and a nice-sized closet. The beds were on the firm side and very comfortable, with plenty of pillows. The only con was that the light from the security light outside shown through the venetian blinds--it really could use true blackout shades. But that was a minor quibble and literally the only thing we found that was amiss. The bathroom was clean, the water pressure in the shower was adequate, and there was plenty of storage for toiletries in a small cabinet over the stool.
The kitchenette was well-equipped and very clean. We didn't actually use the microwave, toaster oven or stovetop, since I didn't want to cook! But we did take advantage of the mini-fridge. The sitting room overlooked the Gulf and the tasteful furniture consisted of a very comfortable wicker couch and chair. There was a boom box if we'd needed it, and a nice flat-screen television. The screened balcony had two tables and four chairs and was a lovely place for watching the sunset or having a morning cup of coffee.
During our stay, the hotel was very, very quiet. It was fully booked but we never heard anything from the rooms on either side of us. The lady working in the office was very friendly and helpful, and we were especially impressed at how helpful she was in dealing with our very late arrival Sunday evening (actually, it was Monday morning by the time we finally got there).
We will definitely choose this hotel the next time we come to Ft. Myers Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy one bedroom suites all newly renovated and located directly on the white sands of Fort Myers Beach. No towels needed, we provide free beach towels and lounge chairs to help you relax and enjoy the sandy beach while watching the dolphins play in the water. It is always our goal to make you feel as if the Tiki is your home. We are centrally located within walking distance to restaurants and the grocery store. So come enjoy beautiful sunsets and clean rooms all delivered with friendly service at Tiki On The Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tiki On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiki On The Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Tiki On The Beach Fort Myers Beach, Florida