My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon. We stayed 6 days at Tiki on the Beach. We loved our stay. We were in Rm 1 with a king size bed. It was simply amazing we walked out our back porch went down 9 steps and we were on the sand. The view was breathtaking every morning, afternoon, and night. My husband and I like to go shelling, this was one amazing place for that. It is very secluded we loved that. Celina and her husband were fantastic, helpful, and there to gives us anything we needed. There are a lot of nice places to eat around Tiki on the Beach. This was the perfect vacation! We will be coming back to Tiki on the Beach the next chance we get!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy one bedroom suites all newly renovated and located directly on the white sands of Fort Myers Beach. No towels needed, we provide free beach towels and lounge chairs to help you relax and enjoy the sandy beach while watching the dolphins play in the water. It is always our goal to make you feel as if the Tiki is your home. We are centrally located within walking distance to restaurants and the grocery store. So come enjoy beautiful sunsets and clean rooms all delivered with friendly service at Tiki On The Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tiki On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiki On The Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Tiki On The Beach Fort Myers Beach, Florida