Tiki On The Beach
US$176
US$154
Hampton.com
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$129
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hotels.com
Outrigger Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$193
US$89
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
US$99
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$206
US$201
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$310
US$296
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$233
US$222
Pointe Estero Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
US$230
TripAdvisor
All reviewsscreened in porchgrocery storecourtyard roomtoaster ovenexchange towelstoes in the sandsmall hotelsmall kitchenromantic getawaywatching the sunsetpalm treesgas grillfully stocked kitchenhigh riseplenty of lounge chairssound of the wavescan't wait to go back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

this my spot for drinks on the beach. on hot summer day in Florida you might want to get out of the sun for lunch time, this is a great spot. been going there for the past 14years and never changed ....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Luciano G
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Family of 4 here for the 4th of July festivities, never disappointed it's beautiful as always. This is our second trip here and we feels like it's a second home. Celina and her wonderful husband keep the place immaculate, it feels so comfortable here just what you want on vacation. The resort sits right on the ocean feet to the beach, can't beat that. It's on the North side of the island much more quieter. A Publix supermarket is a big plus within walking distance for any thing you forgot. All units at the Tiki are fully stocked with all the comforts of home. PS Celina get well soon, we missed seeing you. See you next year!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank travelinmomdad
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed at Tiki on the Beach in May, got married right in front of the hotel under the palm trees, and spent several more days of honeymoon. What a beautiful, intimate little place, on the quiet part of Ft. Myers Beach. Best of all was the way we were treated by Kim and Celina. Thank you both for helping make our wedding so special! Kim went out and raked around the palm trees to make it look pretty, and he and Celina provided wine and champagne glasses (they didn't want us to have to use plastic!), all without asking. They and some other guests of the hotel watched the ceremony and cheered for us when it was done, it was so sweet. We really want to revisit for the anniversary. Thanks you two - Bill and Katie

Room Tip: There is no bad room!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maximus01
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We just returned from a trip to Florida. Tiki on the Beach was better than places we stayed in Key West or the Atlantic Coast. It was so beautiful, relaxing, quiet, and the beach right outside was perfect. I floated around on a blow-up ring and thought I was in heaven. The sunsets were awesome, the shorebirds were right up close and we even saw sea turtle tracks where one crawled up overnight to lay her eggs up the beach. The palm trees outside provided some shade from the bright sun, but I was glad that I had a hat and sunglasses. I found beautiful shells that delighted my grandson when we returned. I liked that the place wasn't brand new and glitzy. I would love to come back and stay longer.

Room Tip: We stayed in #4 upstairs overlooking the beach and it was perfect for us.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susan A
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been this weekend in this Hotel and it is A BIG YES!!! for this very nice, cozy and extremely clean hotel, just on the beach. The room I had # 7 was a big apartment with a complete kitchen, a huge bedroom w/king bed and a very updated bath, and a walking closet!!!
They gave us long chairs for the beach,umbrellas and a lot of towels.
Celine and Kim are just the nicest couple. They will do everything to make you feel comfortable.
And of course the beach and the view are just perfect.
The price??? Amazing. !!!
I hope they have any availability for me the next 4 of July. !!!!

Delia Ramirez