My wife and I booked a trip on the Key West Express ferry, it leaves early so we wanted a room close by the marina. Tip Top was recommended by the KW express and we received a discount on the room. When we booked we were told that the office closes at 6PM so we arrived just in time for check in. The room was bare bones but clean. The hotel offered us a place to park our car free of charge, and the staff was very friendly. However after dinner and drinks down the street we got ready for bed and the AC didn't work. The office was closed and didn't open before we left so no help there, it was a long and sweaty night, with so much traffic noise we couldn't leave the window open. I understand it was off season and only two people in the Inn, but they should have at least left an emergency number for problems!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Waterfront Motel! Motel Rooms,Efficiencies,and Loft Suites avaialble with all private balconies! Boat Rental on site! Walking distance to restaurants, lounges, minature golf, bowling and other activities. Minutes from the beach. Our friendly staff will help make your vacation a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort And Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort And Marina Fort Myers Beach, Florida