“Sunsets and dolphins”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Myers Beach
Estero Island Beach Club
Reviewed 13 September 2012

My parents bought our time share 30yrs. ago and now my husband and I come here every September. We love it! Our condo is clean and right on the gulf. We get to see the beautiful sunsets in the evening and the dolphins every morning.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Eileen H

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stay here every year in October. Everytime we take our hour and a half drive down you feel the excitement as you come over the bay bridge. The rooms are always clean, smell great, great service, location, lots to do. I loved the rooms before the hurricane hit but I absolutely love them now. Bigger bathroom, wood floors, beautiful architecture. Perfect. They always do daily specials (ice cream, breakfast, alcohol drinks, etc.) I have been coming here since I was a baby. I am now a young adult. This timeshare has been passed down from my grandmother to my dad and one day to my brother and I. Walking distance to some of the greatest restaurants and shops. And of course, the beach is right out back of their establishment. Perfect. Heated pool, unheated pool and hot tub. Very spacious rooms and nice patio. The view is amazing. I could write a short book about how much I LOVE EIBC!

• Stayed: October 2011
9  Thank Sierra31Tommas
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We have two units and come every May, with our extended family, totally 18 family members stay in a total of six units every year. My dad and his wife discovered this secret gem years ago, and we are all loving it! Very affordable to own and low maintenance fees! Clean, new beds, our home away from home. Safe for family, nice pool, AMAZING BEACH!!! lovely to walk on, tons of star fish! watch the sting rays! close to everything, walking distance to great restaurants, shops, etc.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank emmatrue
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We exchanged our timeshare to this place. Freshly painted, recently upgraded kitchen and bathroom. We are on the first floor, but balcony is screened, so we feel safe to sleep at night with open doors and listen to the ocean. It is literally few steps from the Gulf that makes it very convenient. Free lounge chairs right there for you on the property, so you do not have to sit in the send to watch the Gulf. Bring your own beach towels. Resort does not provide it for you. Two great swimming pools and hot tub. Bath towels are good quality and white. Bed linen is good too, as well as our bed. Kitchen has everything you need, but kitchen counter is too small. It was just enough place for coffee maker and dish rack. There is not a dish washing machine there. Toaster we placed on the dinner table. We never have seen stingrays right across the resort, but there are plenty of them on the left if you are facing Gulf. We like this place even though the quality of cleaning was not that great. I had to go through all shelves, counters and tables and even clothes racks to wipe off dust, as well as wash all dishes and silverware.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank luvtrav2
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Best kept secret. We have stayed here many times over the last 20 years. All units are just steps from the beach and Gulf of Mexico. Older resort that is friendly on the budget. It is a short walk to the public pier, "time square", shopping & restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank WNCJFamily
Reviewed 6 August 2011

Such an awesome place! My family had a wonderful stay there!

• Stayed: November 2010
4  Thank toodles313
Reviewed 2 August 2011

We were fortunate to get a timeshare trade into one of the newly renovated units -- bright, cheerful, well-appointed and literally steps to the gulf (well in our case an elevator to the ground floor and then steps to the beach). Our unit featured full size frig, apartment size stove and oven, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, blender, full set of dishes and tableware. Very comfortable queen size bed plus pull out sofa bed. Screened balcony a bit too hot for sitting in August, but a large common balcony at the end of our hall offered enough breeze to sit comfortably. Resort has a beachfront pool plus a larger pool off the beach. Both do get crowded and there's little control of youngsters whose parents don't seem to notice the "no jumping" signs.

Not all units have been renovated yet, so if you are renting (rather than timesharing) you might want to check if the unit you're considering has been updated. But folks who have been coming here for 30 years don't seem to mind if their unit has not been updated yet.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple