“Condo is perfect location, everything you need is...”
other travellers have booked this property
Condo front Full kitchen
Full kitchen
Porch view
Backyard canal view
\'Time Square\' Down Town
Fishing pier - Great sunsets too!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 56 reviews

Reviews from our community

sunfire8w...
Bellefontaine, Ohio
“Condo is perfect location, everything you need is here.”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Condo had everything we needed. Nice space inside and out. Beach literally across the street. Everything within walking distance. Tom the manager was always helpful and very friendly! Had a wonderful stay and loved the place!

Date of stay: March 2017
Your age range 50-64
TonyC1955
North Reading, Massachusetts
“Wonderful vacation condo...”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Great vacation condo with a perfect Ft. Myers Beach location. Ideal for a couple and right across the street from the beach. Friendly complex with a friendly attentive property manager on site for info and directions which was very helpful. Fabulous outdoor oasis in back of complex for resting or barbecuing on a quiet peaceful canal. Truly a hidden gem!

Date of stay: March 2017
United States
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Date of stay: November 2016
William W
Kissimmee
“Close to beach and Times Square”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This 1 bedroom condo met all of our expectations. It was clean and newly painted. The kitchen was fully equipped with all we needed. The bathroom had been updated as well.
It is within walking distance of many restaurants and beach stores and the beach is just across the street.
For the price you can't go wrong with this rental unit.

Date of stay: August 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
beercan67
“You're Kidding, Right ?”
Reviewed 19 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Stayed Nov. 29-Dec. 6th in unit 11 of Riptide Condo. Upon entering the unit for 1st time, saw little ants scurrying around on the kitchen table. We set some of stuff down to look around a little closer. Opened up the fridge to find leftover stuff from previous guest(s). Pickles, half a jug of mayo, quarter bottle of ketchup, leftover mustard. Call me crazy, but when I rent a place I don't expect to share germed up slimy condiments from others. Moved over to check out cabinets. Lots of little ants in cabinet that had the open sugar and some other leftovers. It was at this point that I contacted the Owner Heath via email. He had my phone # but I didn't have his. I let him know in my first email that we were not at all pleased with the bug situation. He got back relatively fast and said that Tom, you know Tom the guy you all RAVE about, would take care of the pest control. Sounds great so far doesn't it? Next I looked at the oven to see the filth on it and in it. I also looked in the microwave to see nice splatters in that as well. I also noted the pest control list on the inside of the cabinet door. It's last notation of treatment was 2/27/07. I assume that sticker will be gone as soon as the Owner spots this review. I got pictures to prove my point if anyone wants them. Now I'm angry, and I emailed Heath about the rest of what I just noted. Not a peep. For a whole WEEK. No Mr. Wonderful Manager. He became the Invisible Man-ager. Nothing from Heath. We got stuck in that low-budget dump for a week and they took our money and RAN. The bathroom had mystery hair where the wash cloths were kept, the shower curtain needed to be tossed. On top of that, all these great, friendly people that everyone talks about did nothing for us. There is no excuse for what happened and I wish I had my money refunded in full. Enter at your own risk.

Date of stay: November 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving
Liked least: Staying
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
LogansDad...
Parkville, Missouri
“I found Paradise!”
Reviewed 16 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

This place is a gem. Times Square is a short 5 minute walk away, the beach is across the street, a canal runs behind it. Inside, I feel the condo is the right size for no more than 4 people...I would say couples are the perfect size. The stove was tiny but we didn't use it. Full size fridge came in handy, as did the included dishware. The bed wasn't all that comfortable but it did it's job. The bathroom was nice although there was a light out and I think the ceiling fan light didn't work in the bedroom, too. In the bathroom is a HUGE shower....room for two :)

The neighborhood is very quiet, traffic was minimal. I finally met Tom, the infamous onsite manager, on our last night there and he was very pleasant to talk to. We just happened to both be outside at the same time. I will definitely recommend this place and I hope to be back again. Can I just move in?

The property is located on the 2nd level and only accessed by stairs. Free Wi-Fi.

Date of stay: December 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Free wi-fi and the unbeatable low nightly rate
Liked least: Having to leave
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Nova Scotia
Reviewed 20 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Date of stay: November 2015
Management Response
21 Nov 2015
I am so glad you enjoyed your two plus weeks at our condo. Please come back any time and thanks for your kind words. And yes the "super" on site Tom is quite super himself.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.