This was my second visit to Aquagene Spa. It is always a great experience. I am a spa junkie and very critical of spa experiences. There is NOTHING to write a negative review about. My parents live on Sanibel Island and it is worth the drive over to Fort Myers. The facility is immaculately clean (hotel lobby & spa). Everyone is very friendly. There massages are over the top great.....heated adjustable beds, great soothing music, esthetically pleasing to your senses. When you go, ask for Marian Schuenemann...she is one of the best that I have ever gotten a massage from. The entire experience is worth every penny you spend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Fort Myers Beach, Florida