Highly recommend staying here with a family or just looking for the quieter side of Ft. Myers Beach. Breakfast buffet was very good, we ate there every morning for 7 days and there was always one or two new items to try. We stayed in the Sannibel View building. We were impressed with how clean the rooms were. Obviously an older building but has had some nice renovations/updates. Might not be the building for you if you are a light sleeper. Doors are heavy have had a tendency to slam and every time someone opens a balcony door near your room you will hear it. We did have one complication with our stay that management handled in a professional manner. No complaints!! Resort does have beach/pool towels that can be loaned out without charge if returned (you can trade out for fresh ones as needed).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Fort Myers Beach, Florida