Stayed here one nite prior to catching the express ferry to Key West. Location and beach was fine, but that is where it ended. This is not a resort, but a family oriented middle budget hotel on the beach. Given a musty outdated studio room w no bath and cobwebs on the screened porch in an adjacent building, and then after complaining being upgraded to a nice one bedroom in the tower where I listened to the building AC and mechanics all night, I was not happy. The final straw was being charged for the wristband to make purchases and access the room , which was not disclosed. I was always taught if u have nothing nice to say don't say it, but there are always exceptions to every rule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Splitty, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Fort Myers Beach, Florida