We stay at the Pink Shell at least once a month. My husband, myself and our 5 year old twins wouldn't even think of staying anywhere else!! Beach, pool, tiki bar and fantastic food and service are just a few of the great things offered.
We usually bring our boat to the Marina which is brand new and beautiful, Craig is always there to lend a hand and make us feel welcome! We also stay in the hotels rooms once in a while.
Everything is always clean and pristine.
The staff is EXTREMELY helpful and incredibly nice! Vance is a fantastic fellow who always has a smile on his face!
They have crafts 2x a day for the kids, plus make your own ice cream sundae everyday at 2pm
Hands down the best hotel in Fort Myers. We will continue to visit and create lasting memories with our family!
Thanks Pink Shell!!
-The Flaherty family:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a Top Florida Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina was voted the #2 resort on the Gulf coast of Florida by Conde Nast Traveler. Book on our website and you get more than a great room or suite at our beachfront resort. Every time you reserve and stay with us, and with every hotel deal we offer, you receive two breakfasts each day, two drinks, two in-suite bottles of Voss water, a Pink Shell Resort beach bag, and daily beach lounge chair and umbrella rental. The only thing we overlook is the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Pink Shell Beach Resort And Marina
- Pink Shell Beach Hotel
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Fort Myers Beach, Florida